Headless-Chicken-ManHeadless-Chicken-Man

Main Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

Desktop Gravity Desktop Gravity

Awesome

This is really good, I like it, you've got the graphics the sound, everything runs smoothly and the script works to a tee..

Reminds me of space penguins, but it's a little more challenging.. All I can say is maybe make more.. sequels or just other games.. this is definitely a winner.

= GRAVITY = = GRAVITY =

It's alright...

It was fun, but not enough to hold my attention for too long, it's too simple.

I think you may be onto a winner with the concept, I just feel.. there's nothing here I've not seen before, y'know?
There's plenty of physics variable sandbox play toy things out there, most much more entertaining and interactive than this. I will grant you that this probably takes a level of scripting expertise that I don't have the drive or effort to achieve. But it's just lacking appeal at the moment.

It's the thing in the shop that you pick up because it's interesting, and once you see what it is, you put it down and never think of it again.

Keep working, this as far as I'm concerned, is an experiment en route to you building a fun and interesting flash game. Nothing more.

Duel Defence Duel Defence

it's ok...

It could really use some tweaking.. the basic concept is good, and you've got some good graphics and such compared to some games submitted here. But it did seem a tad sluggish and the holding down to fire bugs me slightly, the hacker chips seem to move a little too fast.. so many are impossible for both you and your reasonably higher paced ally to destroy.. other than that, pretty good.

Over-Kill responds:

Well they speed up the more you destroy them adding another element. If the holding down bugs you would you like em to add something to tell you when you are reloading and when you can shoot?

GTA Tutorial GTA Tutorial

Sweet stuff, good for all asipring game makers

tht was gr8, hahaha! hold down the a key and run at the car, you can "leap" right through it!! :D

LurkinShado responds:

I love clock day! Now Im getting a lot through!!